jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My expectations!

Hello guys!!!
In the previous post I talked a little about my career. Today I'll tell you more about what I'm studying, and what are my expectations for this new semester
I have six subjects right now and although I like them all, my favorites are "Science's Theory" and "Applied Statistics"
At the beginning of the semester take an extra subject but it was not as I expected, so I left, but I think taking a CFG next semester, maybe some related to politics or some sport.
I hope this semester approve all my subjects with good marks, learn more of what I like, meet new people and enjoy every day...

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi vivi! I wish you well things for this semester, we have similar expectations for this semester, greetings bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. applied statistics still your favorite class? :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was going to comment as well as Amaury jajaja :(

    ResponderEliminar