jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Evaluation of my Blogging Experience

Hi!
In this post I talk about my experience using this blogf, which I feel has been very good because I have given story along the course that my writing skills have increased, as have learned new tools to develop the language and also new words that have allowed me to express my ideas better, and this I have learned from that most of the proposed topics for the blog have been of interest to me, so I just had to develop what I live, feel and think.

It is for above I think that this system of blogs should have begun to apply from English one and therefore clearly would like to see included in the future.

But if there's one thing I would change this system, which is that they can giv students the option of choosing a consensus on he issue of each post as it was once, for example to me would have liked to talk about my pet, my little cat named cholito which what I have just over a year agi; or another topic of interest also could have been talking about a hobby that we had today or we would have ever practiced in my life.
Another topic would you propose?

2 comentarios:

  1. jajajajaja there had been a post of yours without a review of complaint friend jajaja <3

    ResponderEliminar