jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

The Lying Game...

Hi!!!
Today I will write about series...
The kind of series that I enjoy the most are the mystery, drama and suspense, which are mixed in my favorite serie "The Lying Game" based on a book that has the same name written by Sara Shepard which is about the story of two twin sisters, Emma and Sutton, who they were separated at birth, and Emma is passed by her sister, but in the serie Sutton goes on search your biology mother; and in the book, Emma tries to solve the murder of Sutton.

I started to watch this serie two years ago and I liked it since then, so I searched the internet and watched until it was canceled and the story remained unfinished, then I stick with the intrigue of knowing the end and looking and looking I discovered that the series was based on a series of books. The problem is that even after reading the first four books in the series, I cann't know the end of this story because I didn't find the rest of the books translated to spanish.  

But my illusion of knowing the final returned when TVN channel began broadcasting the serie "Esa no soy yo" which begins almost in the same way that begins the book, but the trouble is that the story and the characters change much in this serie so I think the murderer will not be the same as the murderer the book, so apparently I will continue with the big question of who was the person who killed Sutton...

2 comentarios:

  1. whenever I see TV ads about the TV series "Esa no soy yo" I remember you and your book jajaja :)

    ResponderEliminar