domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

My favourite music

Welcome back to my blog, guys!

In this post I write of something essential for my life, the music!
The true is that I listen varied kind of music, for example romantic, reggae, pop, electro, reggaeton, among others...
But I could say that my favourite kind of music is reggae, because it helps me to relax, and I really like their content that is diverse, reggae songs are about love, friendship, enjoy life, criticize society, etc. that issues for me are of great interest.

Some reggae bands that I like are: "Cultura Profética", "Gondwana" and "Movimiento Original", but unfortunately I have never attended a concert of these bands, and one reason is because the reggae started to like me a few years ago, but if you ask me right now, I have wanted especially to go to a concert "Cultura Profetica"

4 comentarios: