miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2015

My little brother and I

Good afternoon guys!

Today, more than talk them about something, I want to show them something: one of my favorite pictures:
This photograph was taken a few years ago, but I still like it, because of all the photos we took us that day, this picture that captured my mom, was the one I more like me, because I'm with one of the people that I love most, and for who I would give my life without thinking , my little brother, and also because we are very happy with those giant smiles from ear to ear jajaja 

There cannot be observed very well where we're sitting, since the floor only sees, but sitting in the rest of a staircase of the house of a uncle who we went to visit with my family because it was premiered his new house, which was so big and beautiful that we began to take us many pictures all together as typical family outing :)

1 comentario: