viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

"Inception: the dream is real"

Hi dear friends :D

On this occasion I will talk about my favorite film, which is "el origen" or "inception", a science fiction, intrigue and action movie that caught my attention from the first moment I watched your trailer 5 years ago.

I like watch different kind of movie: mystery, thriller, research, intrigue, romantic, drama, science fiction, comedy, action, animated, etc. The truth is that I simply love watching all kinds of movies


For example the last movie I went watch to the cinema was "inside out" an animated Disney Pixar movie about what happens in the mind of a little girl, it shows how emotions interact, and those emotions create the memory and ideas, and how with all of this unfolds her personality.


I think this film I loved it as "inception", because both are movies that leave the viewer thinking about how our mind actually works.

But I especially like "inception" because this movie is about the subconscious and dreams, and with it, the movie play with the viewer's mind reflecting that dreams can come up with ideas that affect the daily live, there is even a phrase that says the protagonist in the film about how sometimes dreams mixed with reality:


"The dreams seem real when we are in them, and it is only the awakening when we realize that there was something strange..."



This phrase created in my mind the following question: What if none of this is real, what if this is all a dream...?

4 comentarios: